Click here for Pundi X COVID-19 relief program.
XPOS Distributor (Revenue-shared basis)
1. XPOS channel partner in your city / country / industry.
2. Work closely with Sales team.
1. Ability to deploy and sell XPOS on a revenue shared basis.
2. Strong local or industry network.
1. Maintain trading strategies, closely monitor and adjust trading params
2. Perform trade analysis, improve current trading strategies and develop new strategies
3. Help to improve current trading infrastructure
4. Maintain the OTC system and execution algorithms
5. Closely monitor the performance of the system
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar majors
2. Passion for cryptocurrencies and the role they play in global markets
3. Solid python programming skill
4. Proficient in Linux, Bash Scripts and SQL
5. Previous crypto trading experience is a plus
6. Fluent in Mandarin and English
7. At least 1 year experience (more experience can be considered for Senior Quant Trader)
1. Deal with the common onboarding process, config the market making strategy and monitor the trading status
2. Review the strategy asset status
3. Prepare the daily strategy report
1. Basic Linux server operation
2. Basic python skill is a big plus
3. Fast learner and being able to pick up the configuration sets in a short time
4. Sensitive with number and basic calculation
5. Fluent in Mandarin and English
6. At least 1 year experience
1. Building blockchain solutions
2. Analyze and formulate big data solutions
3. Design and implement front-end and back-end Java-based service
4. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
5. Full stack / Mobile Hybrid Android/iOS
1. 3+ years of coding and designing in of one of the below:
- Big Data mining for enterprise or large user base
- Data analytics for enterprise or large user base
- Enterprise level services with millions MAUs
- Financial solutions with high frequency throughput
Senior Financial Controller
1. Lead global audit work, including general auditing and internal control.
2. Planning financials with the management team.
3. Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
4. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organisational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
5. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
6. Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
7. Cash management and risk management
1. 10+ years work experience in accounting, audit or banking.
2. Experience in IPO activities is a plus
3. Mandarin is a plus